A Great Foundation Begins in School
Started in 2010, Fortress Foundation Systems offers home services that include foundation repair, soil injection / stabilization, concrete, retaining walls, and drainage. We have earned the reputation as one of the best foundation repair companies in North Texas with 220+ real reviews from happy customers.
As a leader in the foundation repair industry in North Texas, Fortress Foundation Systems understands the importance of our children’s future. To offer our support to our youth we offer the Fortress Foundation Systems Scholarship Program to qualifying candidates. The scholarship, totaling $1,000, is open to students pursuing a degree from an accredited University. The scholarship is granted for one year at a time, but winners may reapply on an annual basis.
Currently, the Fortress Foundation Systems Scholarship is open to applicants for the 2020 Fall Semester. Applications are due on June 15, 2020. A winner will be announced on July 15, 2020.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- US students who are 16 years of age or older are encouraged to apply for our scholarships. High school students, undergraduate students, master degree students, and adult learners are all encouraged to apply.
- Students enrolled (or committed to attend) a two year, four year, or a graduate program at an accredited United States University are eligible
- Official transcripts that confirm a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Successful completion of the application form, written essay and video submission (submit to our Facebook page)
- Financial situation and/or monetary awards previous scholarships have no bearing on this scholarship award
- Applications must be mailed. We do not accept online transcripts or essays
How to Apply
Successful applicants will fully complete the Scholarship Application located here.
Deadline: June 15, 2020
Winner Announced: July 15, 2020
Scholarship award winners will be contacted directly at the time of announcement.